861 Posts to “Guest Book”

1. Lena says:

Hello Bobby McFerrin :D

I keep listening time after time, over and over to “Elle Chelle”. I’m actually also a huge fan of Andreas Vollenweider so this song has brought me here, to you, again. Can you tell me what you are singing? I just love this song so much.

Hope you’re doing well,
    Lena

2. Sean says:

I have listened to a couple of your songs before ,but I didn’t know you are the one who sang them.After knowing ,I started to search for your songs and now it seems like I am obssessed with it.

Is there any chance that you can come to China ?

3. Leticia Huber :D says:

STORY Telling …..April 21, 2017

I knew a boy who never spoke. He didn’t speak because he had no time to lose; so he sang!

I met him, when he was a man, and more.

When he was a man, he married a blooming woman and had 3 happy children.
    When he was more, he espoused Song Itself and fathered harmony, beauty and creativity/ and always let them visit all people to bring them gifts and blessings.

When he was more, I met him; and then I read his future; and mine; and yours!…”He, true to himself as he was, would become what he always had been: a blessed instrument for the music of the Universe!”.

And he let the music through, so cleansing, so balancing, that one perfect day, he jumped away into the universe; and so did I, and you, and you! Joyous and filled with music, we all rejoiced the universes!

Inspired by Bobby McFerrin, Instrument of the Universe.
    Short Story by
    Leticia Huber;
    Port Townsend, WA.

4. Gila Selis says:

I just wrote to say “I love YOU.” I just wrote to say “how much I dare”. I just wrote to say “I hear you and I’ll teach it from the bottom of my heart”.

From just another one of your million fans whose life you saved in different ways.

5. beige wedding hats says:

Hello.This article was extremely motivating, particularly because I was browsing for thoughts on this subject last Saturday.

6. Paula J Riley says:

If you don’t know Gennady Tkachenko-Papizh from Russia, then I believe the two of you would make a dynamic twosome as he does similar singing and sounds like you do.
    If I were a PR person I would try my best to set up a date so the American public could hear the soul of two of the best music makers I have ever heard. He is on FB – check him out man!
    PJ Riley

7. Mila says:

Hello Bobby!
    my name is Mila, I am writing from Italy.
    I don’t know if you ever came to sing here, but please do in the near future, I can’t wait to see you live and hopefully meet you in person.
    I loooove the energy you put out there and i believe a live concert would be a burst of good vibes and give me many many ideas…so please come! (:
    And remember to have a great day
    Byeee

Mila

8. will mitchell says:

dear Bobby..do hope with unwell you are managing light and happy and are buoyed by much love for you in return for your magnificent contributions.
    Bless you dear one..
    wx

9. Karine Bruère-Dawson says:

Hello Bobby,
    I took places for your concert in Lyon France in may as I always do when you come in France and I’ve read you won’t come for medical reasons. I hope you’re well. You have to take care of you, we need you so much…
    Lot’s of kisses
    Tes mélodies m’accompagnent depuis 30 ans tous les jours, mes pensées seront pour toi jusqu’à ce que tu ailles mieux
    Karine

10. Diana says:

Hello Bobby,
    I grew up listening to and loving “don’t worry, be happy” and sing it at karaoke quite a bit. It wasn’t until recently that I learned all about your background and achievements musically. What an amazing legacy to the art of music you have explored and developed! I had no idea that your music won 10 Grammys and that more than one album went Platinum multiple times. The demonstration you did at the “Neurons” meeting with the audience on the Pentatonic scale was just genius and I was swept up into the spontaneous, sociological aspect of where you go with music, incorporating the audience, creating community. Totally……JUST WOW!!

I don’t see anything on your website about upcoming performances. I hope you are still performing. Do you do appearances at universities to music students? If you could post where you are performing this year, that would be wonderful.

Hoping to meet you one day soon,
    Diana Dee