848 Posts to “Guest Book”

1. Marion Yournet says:

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

2. Dave says:

Hi Bobby,
    Just wanted to let you know about your biggest fan, my 15 month old granddaughter Jada.
    She has Dandy-Walker syndrome and loves music.
    One day while humming the Pink Panther theme to her, I noticed she seemed very fond of that tune. I googled the song and came across one of your versions.She immediately broke out in a huge smile and always giggles through it.
    She loves music in general, and your music in particular, but Pink Panther theme takes her to a whole different level.I haven’t found any other music that effects her quite like this
    You are a very talented man who has been blessed with a gift from God to deliver joy in this world
    Bless you
    David Mullins

3. Samantha says:

On a yearly basis, about 1 million people today travel
    to Ireland and take portion in the st patricks day shirt funny.
    Patrick’s Festival in Dublin.

4. 福岡市 ヴィンテージショップ シャネル says:

ブランド財布コピー、ブランドコピーバッグ、スーパーコピー時計

スーパーコピーブランド時計、財布、バッグコピー商品販売!ルイヴィトン、シャネル、グッチ、エルメス、ロレックス、オメガ全品無料配送!

弊社は「信用第一」をモットーにお客様にご満足頂けるよう、

発送

5. Dale Gallian says:

Hello Mr. McFerrin
    My name is Dale and I would like to talk to you about your Dad.
    I also was an operatic singer who discovered your dads voice to late,and also found out he was teaching voice in Chicago. Wish I had known.
    Anyway, Being this is Black History Month, I would like to talk to you not only about your father, but the rich history of Black American classical singers, who as far as I’m concerned are totally ignored.
    If you would be so kind as to email me back, at your convenience, I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks so much!
    All the best!
    Dale

P.s. I don’t want to shock you, but I’m white and 62, which has nothing to do with anything, but I’d really like to talk to you about your Dad!

6. Mary Lou Allen says:

I am listening to Hush on my new Sonos system and am both crying and laughing remembering when my son and I used to listen to this awesome music on the way to school in 1992. Now he is playing it for his 4 year old daughter, my music-loving granddaughter. Thank you so much for bringing three generations such joy!!

7. India Lock says:

Awesome issues here. I am very happy to see your article. Thanks so much and I’m taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

8. Becky Benedict says:

Hi Bobby,
    Was Marching in Washington DC with the over 2,000 Colorado Women and Men supporters for Women’s Right are Human Rights.
    Wish we could have blasted your songs to the whole crowd. The Women’s March shut down DC. LOL !

Love Deborah’s request above to merge your song with the “Take Action” messaging we are spresading around the USA and the World. You are the Man to do it and sing it so Loud and Proud !

Thank you for your Strong Voice !
    Becky
    #TheLoveArmy
    #StopHate
    #TheResistance

9. Deb from East Boulder County says:

Dear Mr. McFerrin–

I hope you will give millions (almost 3 million of us in the streets yesterday!) hope and inspiration yet again. Would you consider tweaking your wonderful “Don’t Worry” ballad so we can march and sing “Don’t Worry. Take Action!” ??? Happy to write with you if you are pressed for time or energy. :-)

All the best,

Deb

• Deb again says:

And by tweaking, I mean re-recording and letting it go viral!

• Becky Benedict says:

Hi Deb & Bobby,
      Love Deb’s Take Action song idea & Bobby’s the Man to do it and sing it so Loud and Proud !
      Thank you both for your Strong Voices ! #TheResistance

10. jamie doe says:

hi
    well
    i’m young and i don’t know what to do i attempt suicide daily and i just don’t know what is wrong with me i can’t be happy and when i listening to your song and you said i could call you well i can find your number so this is the closest i can get