1. josue jalpa dorayco says:

cuando vienes a mexico

2. Mya says:

I just wanted to say I never had a song that gave me such a lesson. I learned from your song “Don’t Worry Be Happy” that it’s bad to worry and if I’m sad it’ll eventually make everyone else sad. So whenever I worry I know now that I shouldn’t waste my time worrying and stressing about it, I should just get out there and be happy as i should be and to never ever stop smiling. Thank you so much. :)

3. leslie says:

be happy!

4. Cornelia says:

After all this years, your song (don’t worry be happy) is a gift for us all. Thank you so much.

5. Lella says:

Thank you Bobby! You’re a gift to all the world. I hope to see you in live concert and not just on YouTube! Greetings and hugs from Italy.

6. Helen Zavadsky says:

Dear lovely BOBBY McFERRIN !
    Let me call you so and the reason is that first I heard you in far,far 1982-s,when your disk ” Bobby McFerrin” ( Oh ! BOBBY McFERRIN ! ) appeared.I was shocked.I opened something new for me,something unknown at that it was unlike the other music,music which being unlike the other,impressed me,by it sinkere kindness.And when I saw your photo,can’t forget it till nowadays.Every time, having got your next disk with great difficully,as the prices were and remain today too high(but usually it takes a lot of time before we can listen to your next disk) I immersed in your music world and imagined as if,I were together with you. Unforgettable time!
    You had everything on your way:success and disappointment,but the time proved that your are “the qiants of music”! I am glad with to every you success still many ,many years.I always wanted to know about your as much.I’m interested in both:your life and work.Will you,please help me ,if it’s possible to know more about you not only as a musitian but as a person.We can understand music though the musitians thoughts and soul even if we don’t understand the words in English.I would like to speak with you about everything. But it’s a pity it’s not possible to write everything in a letter. A letter is the only means communication with you…The only hope to meet you and to speak with you it’s your concert. But in fortunately it’s very difficult.Heardly I when nor be able arrive in Europe and USA single hope if you will arrive in Russia,we without fall a meet.Dreams… It is difficult for you to understand as it was earlier in the USSR (Soviet Union), with what difficulties to us the nextn albums of you reached. I remember those times when each new album got with the big work. Now them it is possible the find – truth bad piracy copies from China. In expensive dear shops it is possible to order and buy original disks, but they cost stand even more expensively the present true price… Now much has changed, I could see you “alive” in video, but remained as before impossibility to receive the autograph of you. I always dreamed, if not you then though musician you which works I really love and with pleasure I listen when some day will come and in my small world of the admirer you as a photo with his its autograph. But apparently it only dreams – miracles simply do not happen, and if are that only for ” the elected public. But all the same, my love tomusic you remain with me for ever. And let dreams will not come true, but I trusted, and the belief and hope die the last… .My letter means you have reached,but I hoped to receive from your autograph-for me it is a limit dreams.With music of you I have lived the most part of the life and I wanted to have a part of this life having touched again by those unforgettable years of our youth by which part and were you.Forgive me,if I am too persevering.The you for me always was and will be that light with what the man lives.The thank for that you is.Let always success and our love will be with you.
    Dear lovely BOBBY McFERRIN ! I’m very sorry,but I have a request for you.Will you please send me your photo with your original autographs or just an answer on my letter.For me it would like… a present equal “the flight to the moon”! Oh,GOD!But it’s just a dream,I even can’t hope for it.There are no miracles in reality!? Having finishing my letter let me wish you everything a person can wish to his friends:a successful work and a lot of happiness in your life,and also to continue gladden your admirers with your songs.Thank the time thas has presented us such a wonderful musician and man.I want you to be happy and always young!We love and always will be with you.
    Ever’ your Helen.
    P.S.Excuse me,please my English. E-mail: vlada_lida@tut.by

My address:

Helen Zavadsky
    33 -149 Tuchachevsky Street
    Lida,231300 Belarus.

7. Ria Fumai Dietrich says:

Loved your Philadelphia performance on November 10th. I am inspired!

8. Linda Falotico says:

Saw your show in Philadelphia last night. Thank you. Your music and especially your laughter and your daughter’s fit of giggles will stay with me for years. Can’t remember when I saw you the first time – probably close to your Don’t Worry Be Happy fame (which still bounces me in my chair in my mind) and never forgot how wonderful that show was. You have my music soul in your hands. Linda

9. Ada says:

Food for the soul. Thanks!

10. kelvin says:

i’v never heard a song that made me cry like that (: