1. Nat says:

Привет,Бобби!! Восхищаюсь тобой!!!!!мне говорят,что это невозможно! Уверена,что ты докажешь обратное!Ты можешь эту партию спеть, пожалуйста! Заранее, спасибо!!!!!

2. Jorgen says:

vocal territory, inspiring a new generation of a cappella singers and even the beatbox movement. Joining Bobby for this performance is the 16-member choir, The Singing tribe, from Berklee College of music and special guest Meredith Monk.

3. Franklin says:

Do you have any video of that? I’d wan to find out some additional information.
    web site

4. 라이브카지노 says:

What a post I’ve been looking for! I’m very happy to finally read this post. 카지노사이트

5. Thomas says:

I see you. I comprehend your language. I get it, and I wish the rest of the world got it too. Those with minds so closed as to dismiss your language are lost. They know not what they miss.

6. Jeff Beyl says:

I am a writer. I wrote something recently about nature, birds and included the following excerpt in it. I have seen Bobby several times, in Seattle as well as at the Monterey Jazz Festival. Always enjoy his shows.

“I once went to see the vocalist, Bobby McFerrin, in concert in Seattle. At one point during the recital, he announced that he was going to sing Bach’s Prelude #1 from The Well-Tempered Clavier.

He started softly, “boo, doo, doo, doo, di, doo, doo, di” etc.

All of a sudden, right on cue, two women in an upper balcony section, began intoning “Aaaaaaa-veeeee Mariiiiiii-iiiaaaa,” the Gounod part.

I know it was part of the show. Planned. Practiced. But it seemed extemporaneous. It seemed like the two women, who harmonized perfectly, not only with each other, but with McFerrin, were suddenly overcome with enough emotion to lift their voices in song. It resonated through the auditorium like the singing of angels. Well, there are some sparrows that sing in my back yard in the mornings that sound pretty darned good.”