1. Brandon says:

Hello, I really like reading through your post.
    I wanted to create a bit comment to support you.

My web page notebook style wallet

2. 정선바카라 says:

Awesome I like the way you settle down to work. Bravo I love your content.

3. Ollie warren says:

Hello!
    My name is Ollie warren. I am self taught vocalist from Aotearoa/ new Zealand. After listening and studying your music and performances and I have been completely inspired. I have always experimented with genre and style but have mainly played in bands or with an instrument. I recently started performing solo improvised vocal sets (most recently infront of 200 people) and the reaction and feed back is amazing. The vibe was very much inspired by Spontaneous inventions but with a personal twist as should be. I have a lot to learn in terms of vocal techniques and practice and aim to better my self everyday. I’m interested in if you would give online mentoring on not only the vocal side of things. But how you would recommend promoting and marketing such a style of performance in this over saturated industry. I am a broke student/ musician however but I am willing to pay whatever you like to get one on one advice from you. I am super passionate about music, performance, crowd interaction and the power of singing which your philosophies have fed. Please please get back to me, even if it is to say “No, go away you fool!!!”. You are such an inspiration to me for several reasons and I’d love the opportunity to ask you the questions I so desire to ask.
    Kia Ora,
    Ollie Warren.

4. BdMatzek says:

Took the time to reflect after watching a Youtube video the other day of Bobby singing and interacting with an audience and realized Bobby has been catching my ear and making me smile since I first heard material from The Voice back in ’85.

Merely saying “Thank you” seems so little in comparison to the years of music and joy you have into our lives. Bless You!

5. RogerHon says:

Всем привет, начал интересоваться ставками и хочу найти букмекерскую контору без обманов. Можете помочь с поиском?

6. Crystal Bilyeu says:

Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents with us.You are inspiring and uplifting. May blessings be heaped upon you and yours for bringing more smiles to the world!

7. Maria Rodenhuis says:

Dear Bobby, Happy birthday to you.

I wish you God’s Love in your new year of life Yours sincerely Maria Rodenhuis

Dear Bobby, Happy Birthday to you! Greatings from the Netherlands

God bless you! Sincerely, Maria Rodenhuis

8. Jim Haylock says:

There’s this old testament story about rebuilding the Temple. The workers are divided into three groups and they are all esential; there are the “porters” whose job it is to transport the materials to the “craftsmen (craftswomen?)” whose job it is to assemble the materials and there are the “singers” whose job it is to keep everyone’s spirits up. I’ve often thought about the scrumptious implications of this story. And then I discovered Singer McFerrin. Dude …. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck …. Guess the flesh just kicked my ass … but my heart was in the right place. “If you get there before I do, won’t you save a seat for me.”

9. Jenifer Wald Morgan says:

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest, most talented men in the world!!!
    Peace and Stay Healthy…