1. David Nwaokolo says:

Saviour Ventures Ltd

We are London based wealth managment firm registered in England and Wales as property, venture and developement capital company. We help high networth individuals and institutional investors make strategic investment in businesses of various growing industries present in the United Kingdom. Our high sense of commitment to sucess and to every partner keeps us going even in tough times. This means we are always working hard towards the maintained growth of all the assets we manage across the UK. Join our investment group today and invest with us for the opportunity to enjoy extra rest of mind no matter where you are in the world. Contact us for investment, career, or general enquiry.. http://www.saviourventures.co.uk

2. Gisle Myrseth says:

When I was a master student i Trondheim (Norway). I one weekend was attending a private party. After several (homemade) drinks and Michael Jackson records the older sister to Katinka quite suddenly put on the (for me) totally unknown “medicine music”. That audio xperience shaped my life for ever after. Thank you (Listening to it right now…)

3. Maura Mabe says:

best girl name for instagram,

fackgirl.com

4. DennissnOps says:

site here https://vulkanvegas100.de/ – vulkan vegas casino, vulkan vegas casino

5. Nicole Kyner says:

So enjoy your music and saw you last year at SF Jazz. What a delightful evening. Hoping you are well.truly

With great appreciation.
    Nicole

6. Griff says:

Dear Bobby,
    I thought you might want to have a listen to “Don’t It Make You Feel” by the Canadian band The Headpins. It would fit nicely into your songlist. You could nail this song no problem.
    Keep inventing.

7. kendall says:

hi i love your songs!

8. Brad says:

Mr. McFerrin! VOCAbularies has changed my musical life. Thank you.

9. Richard Lieberman says:

Haven’t had the pleasure of seeing you perform live since Prague. Hoping for a great Bobby tour in 2021!

10. Mike Hammond says:

I’m hoping to catch you this year (2021) either in concert or a class room… Blessings!!!