1. 개츠비카지노 says:

The USA has been pretty familiar with the whole casino scene for quite some time now. Interestingly enough, it was exactly in Colorado, where the 1st American brick-and-mortar casino opened its doors back in 1822. It was a short-lived story there as it was quickly made illegal throughout the West, a big shoutout for which goes to the puritan movement.

2. Adrian Tapia says:

Hi Bobby!
    My sis had an idea to start a Sly and the Family Stone Tribute band..Get some of our Cerritos College Alumni together. I also have photos of our Cerritos 1985 reunion..So enjoyed working along side your mom at Fullerton College back in 1981 when I was teaching Improvisation..and started a Smooth Jazz Combo class.
    Hope to connect for good times ..So glad for all your success..You have always been a fun..brilliant musical friend..
    Take care!
    Adrian .and Kathy Tapia

3. ffdsffdsfds says:

Greetings Maestro McFerrin!
    I am excited to be able to write to you and the faithful people around you. I am a Music Teacher, classically trained, who has won titles and sang classical-jazz-operatic, created acapella, healed people with original compositions in front of hundreds maybe thousands of people on many occasions. You have sang, created music, and expressed yourself, to say the least for millions.

I love your work. I love your ingenuity, creativity, and ability to connect with the audience so they are fulfilled and healed when they are in your presence. I admired you already before I saw the National Science Festival, and after that I was forever inspired. I now use you and your works to help inspire the lives of my students.

Thank you for your spirit and kindness and creativity and love…I think you get it.

Please contact me if you are moved to do so. My family has been homeless for almost a year. I have 3 small children and with my spouse, and we all live in 1 room in a motel in Lantana, FL. We give back to the community in many ways. We have a Go Fund Me under Good-Family-Vibes. We ran into an unfortunate situation where we moved into a 3 bedroom home last January on a leap of faith and were evicted within 5 months because of the policy of Maternity Leave Without Pay in West Palm Beach Schools. I am not blaming anyone. However, we have had trouble consistently not been able to amass enough funds to present to a landlord at the right time so we still all live together.

If you and your team are able to help, please go to my GoFundMe.com/Good-Family-Vibes.

Much Musical Love, Strength, Peace, and Life Commitment,

Mrs. LaShaun Tribble

4. GGutsLol432008 says:

Can i have a gofuckme page

5. Mike says:

XxPussyfuckerxX43243 thats not very cool.

6. SupBO0ys2012 says:
  7. XxPussyfuckerxX43243 says:

lamos

8. Daniela Durbano says:

Hi Bobby I love your song don’t worry be happy hope i could here you sing live right in front of a big crowd and me . ❤️

9. Jerome says:

Dear Medicine Man,

I’m trying to sing while i’m playing on my violin (to add a third voice to some 3 notes chords / clusters), how would you add a voice sound to fit to the sound of the chord on violin ?…A “oooh” a “aaah” (difficult !), a “Eeeeh” , “both of them, just let it out” ?… I must say the exercice is quite perilous cause singing is blind as … playing violin, makes a doubled difficulty BUT I DEFINITLY WANT TO GET IT !!!
    Would you have any suggestion or a wise and helpful advise for this precise technical question ? Like this, for nothing but … Music ;)

Thanks a lot for your help !

Bests