1. BdMatzek says:

Took the time to reflect after watching a Youtube video the other day of Bobby singing and interacting with an audience and realized Bobby has been catching my ear and making me smile since I first heard material from The Voice back in ’85.

Merely saying “Thank you” seems so little in comparison to the years of music and joy you have into our lives. Bless You!

2. RogerHon says:

Всем привет, начал интересоваться ставками и хочу найти букмекерскую контору без обманов. Можете помочь с поиском?

3. Crystal Bilyeu says:

Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents with us.You are inspiring and uplifting. May blessings be heaped upon you and yours for bringing more smiles to the world!

4. Maria Rodenhuis says:

Dear Bobby, Happy birthday to you.

I wish you God’s Love in your new year of life Yours sincerely Maria Rodenhuis

Dear Bobby, Happy Birthday to you! Greatings from the Netherlands

God bless you! Sincerely, Maria Rodenhuis

5. Jim Haylock says:

There’s this old testament story about rebuilding the Temple. The workers are divided into three groups and they are all esential; there are the “porters” whose job it is to transport the materials to the “craftsmen (craftswomen?)” whose job it is to assemble the materials and there are the “singers” whose job it is to keep everyone’s spirits up. I’ve often thought about the scrumptious implications of this story. And then I discovered Singer McFerrin. Dude …. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck …. Guess the flesh just kicked my ass … but my heart was in the right place. “If you get there before I do, won’t you save a seat for me.”

6. Jenifer Wald Morgan says:

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest, most talented men in the world!!!
    Peace and Stay Healthy…
    Jenifer

7. Gloria Belknap says:

Bobby, When I lived in Boston at 60 Chandler, you stayed with us. Bob died last year and my health is very bad:::::heart problems but I wanted to tell you how much a joy it was knowing you. I always loved you. Gloria

8. Gisle Myrseth says:

When I was a master student i Trondheim (Norway). I one weekend was attending a private party. After several (homemade) drinks and Michael Jackson records the older sister to Katinka quite suddenly put on the (for me) totally unknown “medicine music”. That audio xperience shaped my life for ever after. Thank you (Listening to it right now…)

9. Nicole Kyner says:

So enjoy your music and saw you last year at SF Jazz. What a delightful evening. Hoping you are well.truly

With great appreciation.
    Nicole

10. Griff says:

Dear Bobby,
    I thought you might want to have a listen to “Don’t It Make You Feel” by the Canadian band The Headpins. It would fit nicely into your songlist. You could nail this song no problem.
    Keep inventing.